Consolidated Introduces a New Sliding Door Sterilizer
Consolidated Sterilizer Systems has introduced a new sliding door sterilizer that integrates a suite of design and engineering features developed for space and energy optimization, user convenience and sustainable performance with maximum uptime.
Marketed as the Model 3AV, the EZ-Glide™ Vertical Door Sterilizer is available with any of the company’s three Advantage-Series PLC controllers satisfying a range of basic to the most sophisticated cycle requirements.
- The Model 3AV is uniquely configured for preventive and on-site maintenance based on the company’s open-source parts program. Hinged front panels offer complete front access to controls, plumbing and electrical components. All valves are of a single design, permitting quick replacement if required.
- The counterbalanced vertical door slides up to close and down to open in one-handed operation. The sliding door minimizes lab space required for daily use.
- A non-stick door gasket is air-actuated to create a tight seal; a whisper quiet on-board air compressor eliminates the need for an external air supply.
- A high performance ProGEN™ steam generator can be installed within the sterilizer base to provide a high throughput steam source during active, repetitive use. Heating elements are removable from the front for easy access.
- Additional features and options include the company’s unique WaterEco® water conservation system which reduces daily water use, the SteriNET™ remote access diagnostics, SCADA and other performance monitoring capabilities.
The Model 3AV is part of a worldwide product optimization program to assist architects, facility planners and building owners in achieving LEED credits by lowering aggregate environmental impact.
For downloadable product literature click here.
Consolidated Sterilizer Systems is an industry leader in development of gravity and pre-vacuum steam sterilizers with advanced, programmable logic controllers configured for clinical, academic, biotech, pharma and industrial applications.
Consolidated products are sold and serviced by a network of factory authorized and trained sales and technical personnel around the world. Consolidated products are 100% Made in the USA and are built with non-proprietary parts for local access to parts and maximum uptime.
Editor: For industry expertise, editorial content or additional information on sterilizers or Consolidated Sterilize Systems contact Arthur Trapotsis, Consolidated Sterilizer Systems 617-782-6072.
17 Questions to Ask Before Buying Your Next Autoclave
We created this 17-question eBook as a framework to help you explore and discover the exact type of autoclave best suited to your needs.