Considering Purchasing Refurbished?
Consolidated Remanufactured Steam Sterilizers are another option for the price-sensitive client. Each Remanufactured sterilizer goes through the same strict testing and inspection protocol as a new Consolidated sterilizer and can be ordered in a variety of sizes and control options for pre-vacuum or gravity operation. Each Refurbished unit includes:
- New Allen-Bradley controls.
- New wiring, plumbing, valves, insulation, framing, and cosmetic fascia paneling.
- Cloud-enabled internet connectivity.
- Automatic waste-water cooling.
- A one (1) year warranty on parts and labor.
- A polished, tested, inspected, and ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) certified pressure vessel.
Be sure to read these 6 Important Questions to Ask When Purchasing a Refurbished Autoclave before making a decision on a refurbished unit.
Stock updated monthly and refurbished sterilizers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your desired size is not listed.