Consolidated Introduces New Push Button Control System
Boston, MA, April 6, 2010 – Consolidated Sterilizers today announced the development and introduction of the Advantage ADV-PB Sterilizer Control System designed for use on the company’s complete line of steam sterilizers.
The new ADV-PB offers state-of-the-art technology to assure dependable and economic performance. As our entry-level control system, the ADV-PB™ is designed for fast-paced, high-volume facilities.
- Available for all Consolidated sterilizers, the user-friendly ADV-PB™ configuration allows technicians to operate the unit without advanced knowledge of sterilization.
- The ADV-PB™ features the proven Allen-Bradley Micrologix™ PLC with push-button controls and a 3″ monochrome touchscreen that allows users to easily view cycle status, time remaining and chamber temperature.
- The programmable linear controller has been selected because of global availability and local technical support in keeping with Consolidated’s policy of open-source parts and simplified maintenance around the world.
- Although cycle parameters can be easily changed through touchscreen data entry, the controller automatically stores the last gravity and liquid cycles, making it easy to run repeat cycles without re-entering parameters.
- The ADV-PB™ allows hands-off operation.
- An alphanumeric impact printer is available as an option for cycle documentation.
- A post-vacuum option is available for enhanced drying.
- All control components are contained within the hinged control column for easy servicing using open-source parts available locally.
17 Questions to Ask Before Buying Your Next Autoclave
We created this 17-question eBook as a framework to help you explore and discover the exact type of autoclave best suited to your needs.