Consolidated Introduces New SteriNET and Express Custom Delivery
Consolidated Sterilizer Systems announces the introduction of two new feature/service programs designed to improve sterilizer monitoring and to accelerate acquisition of new sterilizers by avoiding long lead times.
SteriNET™ is the company’s suite of remote monitoring, troubleshooting, supervisory control and data acquisition systems. Developed for use with the Consolidated Advantage™ Series controllers, the SteriNET™ program includes DataPort™, Connex, SCADA and APPs derivatives which can be selected for specific applications.
- SteriNET™Connex offers live factory diagnostics from a phone line connection to the company’s central service facility.
- SteriNET™ APPs provides remote monitoring of one or multiple sterilizers from a mobile phone.
- SteriNET™ DataPort permits local computer monitoring and electronic record keeping and data logging.
- SteriNET™ SCADA includes many of the same features plus supervisory control.
Consolidated Express™ Custom
Consolidated Custom is a 30-day guaranteed custom sterilizer delivery program design to speed up the purchase, specification and installation of popular-sized steam sterilizers.
- The Express™ Custom program is ideal for resolving emergency replacement, scale-up or unplanned omissions in project development for new or retrofit installations.
- The Express™ Custom program is enabled by the Consolidated Kanban program where ASME certified sterilizer chambers are staged in advance of final specifications from the customer.
17 Questions to Ask Before Buying Your Next Autoclave
We created this 17-question eBook as a framework to help you explore and discover the exact type of autoclave best suited to your needs.