New Programmable Controller
Consolidated Sterilizer Systems has introduced the new ADV-PRO Programmable Logic Controller designed to provide fully flexible cycle operation of its line of steam sterilizers.
Developed by the Allen-Bradley company and configured specifically for Consolidated sterilizers, the new ADV-PRO controller offers touch-screen programming and securely documented operation of the steam sterilizer through a wide range of applications.
The controller is UL/CSA listed and built from commonly available, open-source, industry standard components.
- Commonly used pre-programmed sterilizer cycle routines such as gravity, fluid, vacuum, low temperature, air-over-pressure, and more
- Custom cycle capability and up to 20 cycle memory
- Intuitive operator interface and monitor
- Available in color ADV-PRO or monochrome ADV-PLUS configurations
- Dual control display available for pass-thru models
17 Questions to Ask Before Buying Your Next Autoclave
We created this 17-question eBook as a framework to help you explore and discover the exact type of autoclave best suited to your needs.