Remote Monitoring and Factory Support
The Consolidated SteriNET Connex remote monitoring system offers a quick and easy solution for diagnosing your sterilizer from an offsite location. With SteriNET Connex, Consolidated engineers can connect to your sterilizer via a standard dedicated phone line. SteriNET Connex is ideal for facilities located in remote areas where service assistance is hours or days away.
Features and Benefits
- Maximizes uptime, reduces unnecessary on-site diagnostic calls, and minimizes on-site service time resulting in lower service costs over the life of the autoclave.
- Allows for efficient coordination and accurate parts ordering and delivery, for just-in-time service.
- Includes one year of free software updates.
- Software upgrades will be installed free of charge (excluding hardware, if required).
- Allows Consolidated factory engineers to acquire first-hand information from the system to support in-warranty or out-of warranty (billable) service assistance.