Large Series, Single Door, Hinged
|Model||Chamber Dimensions (W x H x F-B)||Volume (Cubic Feet / Liters)|
|LR-36D||36" x 48" x 48"
91.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm
|48 cu. ft
|LR-36E||36" x 48" x 60"
91.4 x 121.9 x 152.4 cm
|60 cu. ft
|LR-36F||36" x 48" x 72"
91.4 x 121.9 x 182.8 cm
|72 cu. ft
The MiniBulk Series is Consolidated Sterilizer Systems’ solution for animal labs that need to increase throughput but do not require a full-size bulk sterilizer. This sterilizer is ideal for sterilizing vivarium cages, while occupying only a fraction of the space that a bulk sterilizer requires. It is also the perfect solution for labs that need to process cages and animal waste but do not have space for a bulk sterilizer.
MiniBulk sterilizers take up about half the square footage as a full-size bulk. The MiniBulk’s modular configuration allows it to be easily moved through most existing doorways and installed in tight spaces. This sterilizer is now available with cloud technology. No pit mounting is required.
Some of the key available options include:
- Pass-thru configuration: Ideal for BSL-3 labs, the pass-thru option allows for movement of materials between the contained decontamination area and the clean processing area.
- Loading cart and transfer carriage: The loading cart is mounted on rollers, with two stainless steel shelves and a wheeled transfer carriage. The transfer carriage mates to interior guide rails to ease loading and unloading of sterilization loads up to 500 lbs. evenly distributed.
- Bioseal® : For Biological Safety Level 3 installations a Bioseal® can be installed to maintain the contamination integrity of the clean side. Utilities can be mounted at the non-contained side of the installation and in the front, rear or designated side of the cabinet.
- Dual Controls: For pass-thru models equipped with the ADV-PRO controller. A 6” color touchscreen with full operator and service functionality is provided at each end of the sterilizer to allow operation from both sides. Printer is located outside the containment area unless otherwise specified.
Assembled Configuration of Optimice Cages in 36″ x 48″ x 72″ Loading Cart
Stacked (Nested) Configuration of Optimice Cages in 36″ x 48″ x 72″ Loading Cart
Consolidated’s Advantage Series™ Programmable Logic Controllers are built using proven industry-standard components that provide dependable performance, solid reliability and international parts availability.
- Choose from ADV-PRO™ , ADV-PLUS™ or ADV-PB™ controllers.
- All Advantage Series™ controllers are based on the proven Allen-Bradley® PLC platform configured specifically for Consolidated Sterilizer Systems.
- Intuitive Rockwell touchscreens and real-time operating system.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based monitoring, alerting and data collection system to help maximize productivity and keep track of records.
- UL/CSA listed.
Models & Key Features
- 6" x 10" Color Touchscreen
- 22+ Cycles
- Pre-Vac Capability
- Password Protection
- BSL-3 Compatible
|Description||Color Touchscreen Display|
|Liquids w/Auto Jacket Blowdown||Yes|
|Liquids w/Controlling Load Probe||Optional|
|Low Temperature (Isothermal)||Optional|
|Bowie-Dick (Air Removal Test)||Optional|
|Vacuum Leak Test||Optional|
|Fo w/Controlling Load Probe||Optional|
|Total Programmable Cycles||Up to 22|