When house steam is unavailable or inadequate, the Consolidated ProGEN™ electric steam generator serves as the steam source. Developed to fit directly below the sterilizer chamber within the chassis, the ProGEN™ is designed to deliver a high rate of steam to the chamber without lag time between cycles. This increased steam capacity accelerates recovery and achieves cycle set-points more quickly to yield the most efficient turn-around time possible.
The ProGEN™ includes front-access to open-source heating elements for quick replacement over the life of the sterilizer, as well as:
- Larger than normal steam capacity, resulting in faster up-time.
- Large service opening for easy generator maintenance and inspection.
- Whisper-quiet automatic feed water pump, pressure regulator, and electronic water level control.
- Standard voltages 208, 240, 380, 480 in single phase or three phase.
- Capacities from 20 kW to 45 kW.
- Optional automatic blowdown.
- Available for retrofit to existing sterilizer systems.