First Time Set-Up Instructions
Once your Consolidated sterilizer is installed and up and running, follow these steps below to connect your autoclave to the cloud.
Connecting via Ethernet:
- Power up the sterilizer.
- Make sure an active Ethernet cable is plugged into the port located on the side of your autoclave’s control column (just below the 120V power connection.)
- Log onto www.consteril.com/connect and click “Create An Account” for first time set-up, or click “Log-in” if you already have a TetraScience account. This will bring you to the TetraScience website.
- When prompted, enter your Activation Code (located in your Starter Kit) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Your sterilizer should now be connected to the cloud.
If you have questions about the cloud, please visit our FAQ page or watch the Cloud Demo video below.
Your Cloud-Connected autoclave has the following capabilities:
- View the real-time status of the autoclave from any computer, smart phone or tablet using a standard web browser.
- Receive SMS/text and e-mail alerts regarding cycle completion, cycle abort, alarm conditions, PM reminders and usage tips.
- View and download historical cycle data in PDF or CSV formats.
Consolidated’s On-Demand Cloud Demo
Wondering how Consolidated’s cloud-enabled autoclave software works? Watch a quick demo below.