Learn everything there is to know about purchasing a BSL-3 autoclave – the bio-seal, autoclave door safety and effluent decontamination systems.
State-of-the-art BSL-3 autoclaves are utilized every day at leading universities, biotechnology facilities and research laboratories around the world. This 14-page ebook explains the unique specifications and features of BSL-3 autoclaves, also known as biocontainment sterilizers.
- Requirements that go into assigning Biosafety Levels (BSL) designations.
- How a BSL-3 lab autoclave differs from other laboratory autoclaves.
- The importance of the biological sealing flange.
- How effluent decontamination systems ensure a BSL-3 autoclave is free of harmful microbes.
- Other important considerations related to a BSL-3 lab autoclave, as well as loading recommendations.